The BIG DAWG DIESEL 6.7 Cummins EGR valve/cooler delete kit is made in house out of machined billet aluminum and stainless steel. This kit allows you to fully remove the EGR cooler from your vehicle.
- Eliminates soot build up and clogged EGR valves
- Lower coolant temperatures
- Hot exhaust gasses are not being re-routed back into the engine
- Coolant re-route hose included (no blocked off coolant hoses)
- Completely replaces EGR valve AND cooler
- Exhaust manifold plates are tapped for EGT probe
Note: This kit must be used with EGR delete tuning!
Fitment: 2010-2012 Dodge 6.7L Cummins Diesel