S&B Filters cotton filter cold air intake kits are designed to improve airflow and bring down the temperature of the air that enters your engine. To achieve more airflow S&B oiled cotton filters are built with four or eight layers (for diesels) of the highest-quality cotton gauze. They use deeper and wider pleats with more pleats per filter. Plus, their manufacturing process yields filters with almost no "bleed", creating a greater open surface area. All of this adds up to more surface area per filter, and that means more airflow with excellent protection. All S&B cotton air filters are washable and reusable and will protect your engine from harmful dirt and debris.
Your rig will not only gain performance, but also a sporty high-tech appearance under the hood. In addition, the filters and couplers are made with silicone rubber, not urethane, to help ensure they won't degrade or crack and can resist temperatures as high as 400 degrees F. These intake kits are simple to install, and the great looking signature clear lid allows visual inspection of your filter at all times. Remember, there are good air intakes … and then there are the better intakes--demand the better; choose the efficiency and style of S&B Filters cold air intake kits.
* Helps balance air/fuel ratios to improve gas mileage
* Specially-crafted cross-linked intake tube minimizes restriction
* Custom air box keeps loose dirt and turbulent underhood air out of your intake
* Custom-made for your specific year, make, and model
* Easy-to-use installation instructions and illustrations
* With the included mounting hardware, replaces your stock tract in 30 minutes or less