2007-2012 6.7L DODGE CUMMINS PERFORMANCE TURBO W/ BILLET WHEEL (D67TP)
- This electro-mechanically actuated turbocharger undergoes a complete remanufacturing process developed by experienced engineers.
- Each turbo is carefully disassembled and thoroughly cleaned using different cleaning methods.
- Once the parts are cleaned, they are visually inspected and measured by qualified technicians to OE specifications.
- The rotating components are balanced individually and then again as an assembly.
- The cartridges are assembled using all new critical components. The assembled cartridge is then high speed tested in a Vibration Sorting Rig (VSR) which spins the turbo in excess of 90,000 RPM while it measures any amount of unbalance throughout the RPM range.
- The electro-mechanical actuators are remanufactured by qualified technicians and test in a variety of conditions prior to the final assembly process.
- Each electro-mechanical actuator is calibrated to the turbocharger and is then tested to ensure functionality.
The new Holset Dodge 6.7L Turbo will work with these OEM part numbers
|Year of Truck||Valve||Transmission||HP||Frame Size||Original Turbine Housing Size|