SHIFT-ON-THE-FLY POWER LEVELS:
- 30 Horsepower - Optimized Stock
- 60 Horsepower - Tow
- 100 Horsepower - Street
- 150 Horsepower - Race
- 200 Horsepower - Maxx Effort (Lift Pump Recommended)
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING SHIFT-ON-THE-FLY:
In order to utilize the shift on the fly functionality, you will be required to add the optional switch available from the drop down menu. If you do not add the switch, you will still have access to the above power levels, but they will have to be manually loaded each time you want to change power levels.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Shift On The Fly power level adjustments
- Up to 200 RWHP gains!
- User adjustable speed limiting
- User adjustable tire size recalibrations
- Live vehicle diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Mobile app that communicates seamlessly with your vehicle
- Plugs into your vehicle's on-board diagnostic II port and relays data to your phone.
- Your technician sends you software updates for your vehicle's computers. The update can be installed without having to bring your vehicle to your repair facility.
- Easily send data to any technician for instantaneous assistance with your vehicle.
- Live Data: Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes. Playback 30 minutes of data.
- Your technician can login to EZ LYNK's cloud server and connect to your vehicle almost as if they were riding with you.
- You can use your smartphone to quickly view live data as it streams from your vehicle.
- The EZLYNK Dashboard conveniently displays information not available on your factory instrument panel.
For owners of 2011-2015 models, these trucks feature the Allison A50 transmission that PPEI offers optional tuning for via the EZ LYNK device. The A50 Allison follows a pre-determined torque model in which all factory LML Duramax’s follow. As throttle input and load increases, so does the calculated torque the TCM estimates. Following this estimated torque amount, is line pressure. Line pressure in factory form is PERFECT for a factory tuned engine. However, once torque is increased with tuning, the predetermined torque model is higher than what the transmission estimates and results is lower-than-needed Line PSI. With TCM tuning, PPEI increases the line pressure to a torque model like it would have come with from factory, which gives the transmission the line pressure it needs for the torque increase of the tuning.
PPEI recommends this for all A50 controllers. It has an aggressive Line PSI slope which will model a torque curve 100% above stock. The line PSI is modified in such a way that the truck will still retain good mileage, yet hold high line psi (Close to 245-300psi under full load) following this torque curve. Line PSI is increased higher across the board, so as a result, mileage may be a little lower in some cases. NOTE: In mid-model year 2015, GM switched to use of the T87 transmission which this tuning will NOT work on.
- 2nd Gear Lockup
- Increased Line Pressure to Aid in Holding Additional Power and Increase Transmission Life
- Refined Shift Points
- Optional Shift Point Adjustments For Those With Larger Turbos
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTICE:
This product is unavailable for shipment to California.
EZ LYNK AUTO AGENT DETAILS:
Technicians will quickly learn to appreciate the EZ LYNK Cloud where they can easily manage customers/vehicles and all the data associated with them (datalogs, engine profiles, vehicles information). Transferring engine profiles via USB connection, SD card or e-mail are now a thing of the past as technicians have the capability to share engine profiles with the click of a button to completely eliminate user-error from the equation.
On the other side of things, the end-user can conveniently share datalogs and other vehicle information to any technician with the touch of a finger without even leaving the driver seat. Datalogs can be quickly started and stopped from the main gauge display screen and bookmarks can be added to draw interest to the specific points of a datalog if desired. A graphical web-based datalog viewing solution will soon be incorporated into the EZ LYNK Cloud as well.
A fully customizable user interface allows the end-user to create a gauge interface that suits their particular needs. Technicians can also create default PID configurations that are automatically loaded during a reflash procedure to further assist in the troubleshooting and diagnostic process.