1999.5 -2003 FORD POWER STROKE 7.3L NEW STOCK TURBOCHARGER GTP38 WITH EBPV EXHAUST OUTLET PLATE VALVE AND CAST WHEEL (NEW & AFTERMARKET)
***The Core Charge Acknowledgement Button must be ticked on before checkout. If it has not been acknowledged, Big Dawg Diesel will place your order on a temporary hold and call the phone number provided in the order to get a Debit or Credit card information to have on file for core charge. The Debit or Credit card left on file will not be charged unless core(s) are not returned within 30 days.***
GTP38 CAST COMPRESSOR WHEEL SPECS:
- Inducer: 59.87mm
- Exducer: 80mm
- Blades: 9
GTP38 TURBINE SHAFT SPECS:
- Blades: 10
- Inducer: 76.5mm
- Exducer: 67.78mm
- Tip Height: 11.9mm
- Journal: 10.16mm
- Stem: 6.35mm
GTP38 Stock Wastegate Actuator Specs:
This turbocharger is balanced and ready to be used right out of the packaging. As with any turbo replacement, engine oil and air filter must be changed, and air intake tubes leading to the turbo must be cleaned for a successful rebuild. Otherwise, the turbo will fail shortly after rebuild due to pre-existing contaminants interfering with the turbo’s ‘Break-In’ process. Warranty will not cover improper practices.
1999 Model Identification :
- Early 1999 Models: V8 Powerstroke Fender Badge and 4 Bolts Securing the Compressor Housing.
- Late 1999 Models: Powerstroke Badges on Doors and 5 Bolts Securing the Compressor Housing.
- Our turbo only fits for Late models.
Attention 1999 Truck Owners:
Please Double Check the Build Date of Your Engine Before Purchasing
Turbo Does Not Fit Engines Built Before 12/6/98
- 2000-2003 Ford Excursion 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel Engine
- 1999 Ford F Series Trucks 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel Engine - Produced after 12/6/98 - Power Stroke Badges on Doors
- 2000-2003 Ford F Series Trucks 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel Engine
- 2000-2003 Ford Pick-up Truck 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel Engine
- 1999 Ford Pick-up Truck 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel Engine - Produced after 12/6/98 - Power Stroke Badges on Doors
Turbo model: GTP38,GTP38R
Interchange Part Number:
- 40-30078 AN
- 5776 990 0000
**California Proposition 65 Warning: Diesel engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.