FORD POWER STROKE 7.3L & 6.0L FUEL & OIL PRESSURE TEST TOOL SET
- 100% NEW
- The tool can test fuel or low side oil pressure. It comes with all the fittings needed for both 6.0 & 7.3 engines.
- The tool is primarily designed to test fuel pressure while driving.
- This is a must, to accurately see the pressure drop with a load on the engine.
- No instructions included
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- For a 6.0 Fuel pressure test, with an Allen wrench remove the plug located at the bottom front of the fuel filter housing. Then install the 1/4" jic x M12-1.5 adapter.
- To test oil pressure on a 6.0, you would remove the single wire, oil pressure sensor, and utilize that port with the 1/4" JIC x #4 orb adapter. (Sensor is located on top of the oil cooler housing in front of the turbo)
- 7.3 fuel pressure test, there's 2 plugs on the back of the fuel filter housing. Upper driver side is the pre-filter port, Lower passenger side is the post filter port. (Most people use the pre-filter port because its easier to get to) Then you would install the 1/4" JIC x #4 orb adapter.
- 7.3 oil pressure test, there are 2 options. You can remove the "single wire"-oil pressure sensor located on top front of engine, and install the 1/4" JIC x #4 orb adapter. Or, located at the oil filter head there is a 1/8" NPT plug you can remove. Then install the 1/4" JIC x 1/8" NPT adapter.
- This tool can also potentially work on many other engines, including gas engines. If the engine has a 7/16-20 thread test port at the fuel rail, just remove the schrader valve before connecting the tool.
**PRODUCT MAY DROP SHIP FACTORY DIRECT TO EXPEDITE IF OUR STOCK IS LOW!
**⚠California Proposition 65 Warning: Diesel engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.