This is a Remanufactured 6.6L LBZ Duramax Common Rail Fuel Injector. The 8th digit of the VIN will identify which engine model you have. LBZ engines have "D" as the 8th digit of the VIN.
- Comes with New Combustion Seal and O-rings for installation.
- Every injector is individually tested on a state of the art test bench to ensure they meet OE specifications.
- Every injector test consists of: solenoid performance, response time, back leak flow test, full load test, mid load test, idle test, pre-injection test, and emission test points.
- After the testing the injector, a code is produced based on flow values and etched onto the injector. This code is used during the installation of the injectors. It must be programmed into the ECU to the specific cylinder it was installed in, which then uses the information to set parameters specific to each injector. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the process.
- A scan tool is needed to program trim codes.
YEAR MAKE MODEL ENG TYPE LITER OE# ALT# VIN 2006-2007 CHEVY-GMC SIVERADO-SIERRA DURAMAX DIESEL 6.6L 0445120042 0986435521 D
DISCLAIMER: NO BROKEN CONNECTORS ( NO CORE CREDIT GIVEN WITH BROKEN CONNECTORS )
|Model Year(s)||8th digit of VIN||Duramax Model|
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTOR INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Thoroughly clean and inspect injector bores (in cylinder head).
- Verify copper combustion seals are installed on new injectors and the old combustion seals were removed with previous injectors.
- Replace fuel filter.
- Flush and inspect all fuel lines between filter and injectors. Replace any fuel line with corrosion or damage.
Injector Trim Codes
- Trim Code - A unique 13 digit alphanumeric code assigned to each injector based on injector flow data at production. The trim codes allow the ECM to correctly balance injector performance by adjusting the signal to each injector.
- Location (physical) - Injector Trim Codes can be found on the injector solenoid above the connector.
- Location (ECM) - Injector Trim Codes can be found using OE or similar scan tool.
UNLIMITED MILEAGE (EXCLUDING FLEETS)