2006-2010 GM 6.6L DURAMAX LBZ-LMM CP3 INJECTION PUMP
This is a Remanufactured 6.6L Duramax LB7 Fuel Injection Pump.
*MAKE SURE 8TH DIGIT OF THE VIN IS A "D" OR 6
OEM R986437332, 0445020037, 0445020105, 0986437332, DT97361351R, 2H115, 97361351, 97303762, 97720662, 97208073
- All Pump components are re-certified to OE specifications.
- Every pump is tested on state-of-the-art test equipment to meet OE specifications
- 100% replacement of all seals.
- Transfer Pump: Tested for vacuum (suction) and output pressure.
- Multiple point delivery testing of Pump Assembly at various Speeds and Pressures.
- Remanufactured Flow Control Valve: Complete disassembly, cleaning, inspection, and multiple point flow testing.
- Plunger check valves tested for back-leakage
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTION PUMP INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Replace fuel filter.
- Flush and inspect fuel supply system.
- Flush and inspect high pressure fuel lines.
- Lubricate O-rings with clean engine oil.
NOTE: SHIPPING PRICE INCLUDES A $300.00 CORE CHARGE DEPOSIT FOR PUMP ORDERED. THIS WILL BE REFUNDED UPON RECEIVING OF THE ORIGINAL CORE.
SHIPPING: FEES ARE $40.00 SHIPPING
CORE: RETURNED CORES MUST BE EXACTLY THE SAME TYPE CORE FOR 100% CORE REFUND. THESE UNITS ARE DIFFICULT TO SOURCE AND IT’S VITAL TO BDD TO GET CORES RETURNED.
NO CORE CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- NO REFUNDS FOR PHYSICALLY DAMAGED CRACKED, MELTED OR BROKEN BODY MUST BE A GOOD REBUILDABLE CORE.
- VISIBLE SIGNS OF RUST, FIRE DAMAGE, WATER DAMAGE, PHYSICAL ABUSE OR EXCESSIVE FORCE ON ANY AND ALL PARTS OF THE PUMP.
MUST BE INTACT JUST LIKE THE ONE YOU RECEIVED! IF PARTS ARE MISSING THERE WILL BE NO CORE CREDIT ISSUED.
WE DEPEND ON GOOD CORES TO CONTINUE TO OFFER SUPERIOR PUMP
*CORES MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE DATE FOR 100% REFUND. AFTER 30 DAYS CORE WILL BE PRORATED AT THE RATE OF 25% PER MONTH
**⚠California Proposition 65 Warning: Diesel engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.