2006 GMC/CHEVROLET 6.6L DURAMAX LBZ DIESEL FUEL INJECTOR - REMAN
***The Core Charge Acknowledgement Button must be ticked on before checkout. If it has not been acknowledged, Big Dawg Diesel will place your order on a temporary hold and call the phone number provided in the order to get a Debit or Credit card information to have on file for core charge. The Debit or Credit card left on file will not be charged unless core(s) are not returned within 30 days.***
Remanufactured GM 6.6L Duramax injectors feature 100% replacement of nozzle and control valve assembly already installed.
Ordering Tip: The 8 Character in the VIN Will be a D or a 2.
- Comes with New Combustion Seal and O-rings for installation.
- Every injector is individually tested on a state of the art test bench to ensure they meet OE specifications.
- Every injector test consists of: solenoid performance, response time, back leak flow test, full load test, mid load test, idle test, pre-injection test, and emission test points.
- After the testing the injector, a code is produced based on flow values and etched onto the injector. This code is used during the installation of the injectors. It must be programmed into the ECU to the specific cylinder it was installed in, which then uses the information to set parameters specific to each injector.
- A scan tool is needed to program trim codes.
|Model Year(s)||8th digit of VIN||Duramax Model|
**⚠California Proposition 65 Warning: Diesel engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.