NEW OEM BOSCH - SAME AS THE ORIGINAL UNIT IN YOUR TRUCK!!
1999-2003 FORD 7.3L POWERSTROKE ELECTRIC FUEL PUMP
Fuel Pump Replacement: Do it right the first time!
Prior to Replacing Pump, check:
- Fuel Pump Fuse(s)
- Fuel Pump Relay
- Voltage at the Pump - test for bad wiring
- Voltage drop test - corroded connector, bad wiring
- Fuel System Pressure - test for pump pressure being outside accepted range
When Replacing Pump, also:
- Replace the Fuel Filter
- Replace the Fuel Strainer
- Clean / Flush Tank
- Refill with fresh, uncontaminated fuel
Bosch state-of-the-art turbine fuel pumps offer many advantages when compared to older roller-cell and inner-gear pump designs. Not only do these pumps offer near silent operation and improved drivability, the core components of this turbine design significantly reduce wear and deliver a longer service life. Illustrated step-by-step instructions are included with all Bosch Turbine Fuel Pumps for safe and easy installation.
Bosch Fuel Pump Features
- Superior turbine pump design virtually eliminates fuel pulsation. Provides better drivability, reduced noise, and longer life
- Bosch impeller ring provides smooth fuel flow and reliable performance
- Precision, spin-balanced and polymer-encased armature reduces noise and vibration
- Premium carbon brushes provide a longer and more reliable service life
- Non-return valve maintains system pressure and reduces hot start problems
- Noise suppression coil virtually eliminates radio frequency interference
|Fuel Sending Unit Included||No|
|Gasket or Seal Included||No|
|Internal or External||External|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Fuel Pumps Purchased After 10/1/16; 12 months/12,000 mile Warranty on Fuel Pumps Purchased Prior to 10/1/16 - Bosch.com explains their warranty at length. We are a distributor of Bosch products and warranty claims will be turned over to Bosch for processing.
E2236,F81Z9C407AC, HFP920, PF1