2004.5-2005 GM/CHEVROLET DURAMAX 6.6L LLY NEW FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR MPROP VALVE FOR CP3 PUMP
Bosch Fuel Pressure Regulator
Fits 2004.5-2005 Chevy / GMC 2500HD / 3500HD LLY
GM Part# 97369850, supersedes Part# 0928400574 / Bosch Part # 1 465 ZS0 058
Bosch Fuel Control Actuator (FCA/MPROP)
The function of the part is to control the output pressure of the high pressure CP3 fuel pump. When the part fails, the actual fuel pressure will not match the desired fuel pressure as specified by the engine computer. Both pressures can be monitored on a scan tool and compared. The most common symptom as the part begins to fail is varying / unstable idle. The MPROP is mounted on the back side of the CP3 pump and is attached by (3) T-25 Torx head screws. Two O-rings seal the MPROP to the pump and are included already installed on the new part.
Replacing your bad fuel pressure regulator helps fix the common surging and loping idle problem that many high mileage Duramax's have.
COMMON DTC TROUBLE CODES:
- DTC P0087 Fuel Rail Pressure (FRP) Too Low
- DTC P0088 Fuel Rail Pressure (FRP) Too High
- DTC P0089 Fuel Pressure Regulator Performance
- DTC P0090 Fuel Pressure Regulator Control Circuit
- DTC P1093 Fuel Pressure - Fuel Rail Pressure Low During Power Enrichment. This could be caused by a plugged fuel filter.
**⚠California Proposition 65 Warning: Diesel engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.