MOTOCRAFT REMAN 2004-2007 FORD 6.0L POWER STROKE INJECTORS - SET OF 8
Motorcraft Fuel Injectors are engineered to perform under extreme conditions and meet Ford's exacting OE specifications, performance and quality standards.
Features & Benefits:
- Provide balanced fuel delivery consistent with the OE injector
- Built to last: corrosion resistant & pressure tested
- Exceptional hot-handling capability
- Includes connecting tubes, O-rings and all of the components necessary to replace a worn or damaged fuel injector
- Check Engine Light/Misfiring engine caused by a change in the injector's flow
- Noticeable fuel odor caused by leaky injector
- Reduced gas mileage caused by an incorrect injector spray pattern
- Inconsistent engine idling, hesitation or stalling caused by dirty injectors
- Use Fuel System Cleaner to prevent carbon from building up on your fuel injectors
- Always replace the Fuel Pump Strainer or Fuel Filter, where applicable, to prevent debris from clogging injectors
Always Replace Fuel Injectors in Sets!
If an injector is faulty on a vehicle with high mileage, the remaining injectors are likely in a similar condition, or will be in the near future. Replacing your injectors as a set ensures each cylinder is receiving the same amount of fuel, leading to better performance and improved fuel economy. Since the time required to replace a single injector is about the same as replacing all the injectors, manufacturers always recommend replacing them as a set.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 3C3Z9E527ECRM
***The Core Charge Acknowledgement Button must be ticked on before checkout. If it has not been acknowledged, Big Dawg Diesel will place your order on a temporary hold and call the phone number provided in the order to get a Debit or Credit card information to have on file for core charge. The Debit or Credit card left on file will not be charged unless core(s) are not returned within 30 days.***
**⚠California Proposition 65 Warning: Diesel engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.