THIS IS A SET OF 2 CHEVY & GMC 7.4L (90 lbs) GENUINE GM ROCHESTER (TBI) THROTTLE BODY REMANUFACTURED FUEL INJECTOR
Any deterioration can lead to reduced fuel economy, weak acceleration, excessive exhaust emissions, hard starting, rough idle and poor gas mileage.
Any irregularity in the flow of the Injectors can Effect the entire engines management system.
This Full Set of 2 TBI Injectors has been Remanufactured Tested Calibrated and Flow Matched for ASNU Equipment. These Injectors is Ready to Install with ALL-NEW internal Filters.
Please use part numbers and picture to verify application……
OEM # 5235231,5235306
THIS INJECTOR ALSO FITS THE FOLLOWING FAMILY OF VEHICLES:
|CHEVROLET||C3500 PICKUP||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N||1989-1988|
|CHEVROLET||G30 VAN||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N (Base,Sportvan)||1988-1989|
|CHEVROLET||K3500 PICKUP||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N||1989-1988|
|CHEVROLET||R20 PICKUP||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N||1988-1987|
|CHEVROLET||R20 SUBURBAN||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N||1988-1987|
|CHEVROLET||R2500 PICKUP||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N||1989|
|CHEVROLET||R2500 SUBURBAN||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N||1989|
|CHEVROLET||R30 PICKUP||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N||1988-1987|
|CHEVROLET||R3500 PICKUP||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N||1989|
|CHEVROLET||V20 SUBURBAN||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N||1988-1987|
|CHEVROLET||V30 PICKUP||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N||1988-1987|
|CHEVROLET||V3500||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N||1989|
|GMC||C3500 PICKUP||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N (Base,Sierra,Sierra XC)||1988-1989|
|GMC||G3500 PICKUP||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N (Base,Rally,Vandura)||1989-1988|
|GMC||K3500 PICKUP||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N ((Base,Sierra,Sierra XC)||1989-1988|
|GMC||R2500 PICKUP||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N||1989-1987|
|GMC||R2500 SUBURBAN||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N||1989-1987|
|GMC||R3500 PICKUP||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N||1989-1987|
|GMC||V3500 PICKUP||8||454ci 7.4L F/I Vin N||1989-1987|
Core Policy: These injectors include a $60 core deposit for each injector set ordered. This is 100% refundable upon receipt of your old unit(s). Cores must be the exact application that was ordered for full credit. Cores that are physically damaged (Body, Cracked, Melted, or Broken) Will NOT be Refunded. There should not be any visible signs of rust, fire damage, water damage, or excessive force on any and all parts. Missing parts, if applicable, will void core refund. Cores must be returned within 30 days of purchase date for full refund. After 30 days, the core will be prorated 25% per month.
NO CORE CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR THE FOLLOWING;
- No Refunds for Physically Damage (Body Cracked, Melted, or Broken Electrical Connectors). Body Must Be a Good, Rebuildable Core.
- Visible Signs of Rust, Fire Damage, Water Damage, Physical Abuse or Excessive Force on Any and All Parts of the Injectors.
- Broken Pintles – CORES MUST HAVE GOOD FOR CREDIT
- Returns on stock items are accepted within 14 days of delivery.
- All returns are subject to a 20% Re-stocking fee.
- All returned items must be repacked and returned with invoice in their original packaging for protection.
- The customer is responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipment. Packages being returned should be insured by you for your protection.
- Returned merchandise that is damaged upon receipt will not be credited.
- Customers are responsible for the initial shipping cost and all return shipping costs. No credits are issued on shipping costs.
Feedback: We’ll Highly Appreciate your Positive Feedback!! If you are not Satisfied with your Purchase or are Services, Please Contact First we are here to Solve Any Kind of Issue and keep our Customers Happy
California Proposition 65 Warning: Diesel engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.