2006 CHEVY/GMC DURAMAX 6.6L LBZ REMAN INJECTOR
Remanufactured GM 6.6L Duramax injectors feature 100% replacement of nozzle and control valve assembly.already installed.
Ordering Tip: The 8 Character in the VIN Will be a D or a 2.
- Comes with New Combustion Seal and O-rings for installation.
- Every injector is individually tested on a state of the art test bench to ensure they meet OE specifications.
- Every injector test consists of: solenoid performance, response time, back leak flow test, full load test, mid load test, idle test, pre-injection test, and emission test points.
- After the testing the injector, a code is produced based on flow values and etched onto the injector. This code is used during the installation of the injectors.It must be programmed into the ECU to the specific cylinder it was installed in, which then uses the information to set parameters specific to each injector. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the process.
- A scan tool is needed to program trim codes.
|Model Year(s)||8th digit of VIN||Duramax Model|
NOTE: Shipping Includes a $200.00 Core Deposit per Injector Ordered. This is 100% Refundable Upon Receipt of your Old Injector(s)
SHIPPING: Fees are $10.00 Shipping
CORE: Returned Cores MUST BE EXACTLY THE SAME Type Core for 100% Core Refund.
These Units are Dificult to Source and it’s Vital to BDD to Get Cores Returned.
NO CORE CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
*No Refunds For Physically Damage Cracked,Melted or Broken Body MUST BE A GOOD
*Visible Sings of Rust, Fire Damage, Water Damage,Execessive Force on Any and ALL PARTS
Must be Intact Just Like the ONE YOU RECEIVED! IF PARTS ARE MISSING THERE WILL BE
NO CORE CREDIT ISSUED.
*Cores Must Be Returned Within 30 Days of Purchase Date for 100% REFUND.
After 30 Days Core Will Be Prorated at the RATE OF 25% PER MONTH
Returns on stock items are accepted within 14 days of delivery.
All returns are subject to a 20% Re-stocking fee.
All returned items must be repacked and returned with invoice in their original packaging for protection.
The customer is responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipment. Packages being returned should be insured by you for your protection.
Returned merchandise that is damaged upon receipt will not be credited.
Customers are responsible for the initial shipping cost and all return shipping costs. No credits are issued on shipping costs.