2007.5-2010 CHEVY/GMC DURAMAX 6.6L LMM ENGINES HAVE THE 8th DIGIT OF THE VIN NUMBER WILL BE A "6"
This is a Remanufactured 6.6L LMM Duramax Common Rail Fuel Injector. The 8th digit of the VIN will identify which engine model you have. LMM engines have "6" as the 8th digit of the VIN.
- Comes with New Combustion Seal and O-rings for installation.
- Every injector is individually tested on a state of the art test bench to ensure they meet OE specifications.
- Every injector test consists of: solenoid performance, response time, back leak flow test, full load test, mid load test, idle test, pre-injection test, and emission test points.
DISCLAIMER: NO BROKEN CONNECTORS ( NO CORE CREDIT GIVEN WITH BROKEN CONNECTORS )
|Model Year(s)||8th digit of VIN||Duramax Model|
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTOR INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Thoroughly clean and inspect injector bores (in cylinder head).
- Verify copper combustion seals are installed on new injectors and the old combustion seals were removed with previous injectors.
- Replace fuel filter.
- Flush and inspect all fuel lines between filter and injectors. Replace any fuel line with corrosion or damage.
WARRANTY:1 Year Unlimited Mileage (Excluding Fleets)
NOTE: Shipping Includes a $200 Core Deposit per Injector Ordered. This is 100% Refundable Upon Receipt of your Old Injector(s)
SHIPPING: Fees are $9.95.00 Shipping
CORE: Returned Cores MUST BE EXACTLY THE SAME Type Core for 100% Core Refund.
These Units Are Dificult to Source and it’s Vital to BDD to Get Cores Returned.
NO CORE CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
*No Refunds For Physically Damage Cracked,Melted or Broken Body MUST BE A GOOD
*Visible Sings of Rust, Fire Damage, Water Damage, Execessive Force on Any and ALL PARTS
Must Be Intact Just Like the One You Received! if Parts are Missing There Will Be
NO CORE CREDIT ISSUED.
*Cores Must Be Returned Within 30 Days of Purchase Date for 100% REFUND.
After 30 Days Core Will Be Prorated at the Rate of 25% Per Month
Returns on Stock Items Are Accepted Within 14 Days of Delivery.
All Returns Are Subject to a 25% Re-stocking fee.
All Returned Items Must Be Repacked and Returned With Invoice in Their Original Packaging for Protection.
The Customer is Responsible for any Damage that Occurs During Return Shipment. Packages being Returned Should Be Insured by you for your Protection.
Returned Merchandise that is Damaged Upon Receipt Will not be Credited.
Customers are Responsible for the Initial Shipping Cost and all Return Shipping Costs. No Credits Are Issued on Shipping Costs.