1998.5-2006 DODGE 5.9L CUMMINS 24V 2 BOLT MAIN STUD KIT 247-5401
Manufacturer's Part Number:247-5401
Part Type:Main Cap Fasteners
Product Line:ARP Main Stud Kits
Summit Racing Part Number:ARP-247-5401
Main Bolt Style: 2-bolt
Fastener Style: Stud
Fastener Nut Style: Standard hex
Works with Windage Tray: No
Fastener Yield Strength (psi): 200,000 psi
Notes: Fits 12V and 24V engines. Will not work with main stud girdle.
The ARP 247-5401 Dodge Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kit features:
- Made from the Applied Racing Products proprietary ARP2000® material.
- Capable of achieving a clamping load of 220,000 psi.
- Sold as a complete kit containing the12 point nuts and parallel-ground washers.
- Finished in a Black oxide coating for corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Meets or exceeds the most stringent aerospace specifications.
- All ARP Dodge Cummins Diesel Main Studs are MADE IN THE USA!
- Simply stated, there is not a better main stud kit on the market then the ARP 247-5401 Dodge 5.9L Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kit.
- ARP2000 is an alloy steel that can be safely heat treated to a higher level, producing a greater strength material than the ARP 8740 alloy. While 8740 and ARP2000 share similar characteristics, the ARP2000 is capable of achieving a clamp load at 220,000 psi.
- Shipping Specifics: CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA !
**⚠California Proposition 65 Warning: Diesel engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.