S&B COLD AIR INTAKE FOR 1994-2002 DODGE 5.9L CUMMINS
2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel
- Our S&B cold air intake for the 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L was engineered to minimize air restriction and flows 23.10% better than stock. This kit comes with a fully enclosed airbox that protects the filter from dirt and keeps out engine heat.
- This kit comes with a massive, highly-efficient air filter which results in better performance and protects your engine. Available in either 8-layer Cotton Cleanable or Dry Extendable media.
- The 2008-2010 6.4L Powerstroke intake kit offers better protection against engine heat while providing a fit and finish second to none.
- The one piece air tube is positioned in a clean line with minimum obstructions from the throttle body to the air box. This allows for more airflow and increased performance.
- The 75-5105 offers an optional box plug that can be interchanged depending on your airflow requirements.
- S&B devotes a huge amount of resources to engineer our intakes that allow your engine to run properly with stock calibration or enhanced tuning. This kit was designed to avoid check engine lights with it's properly mapped Mass Air Flow Sensor.
- Silicone is a premium rubber which will seal better and last longer. It handles as much as 400F without cracking or tearing. With a high friction surface and no oily residue, our silicone filters and couplers won’t slide off the tube.
>> We can ship this unit out of our Texas warehouse or from 1 of our 4 factory warehouses spread across the USA!
Make sure to choose what filter type you want;
RED COTTON CLEANABLE
WHITE DRY EXTENDABLE
THESE UNITS WILL COME WITH VERY DETAILED INSTALLATION SHEETS AND ALSO VIDEOS ARE AVAILABLE ON THE S&B WEBSITE!
S&B IS CLEARLY THE BEST "BANG FOR YOUR BUCK" ON COLD AIR INTAKES! WE ADHERE TO THE COMPANY MAP PRICING GUIDELINES - SO PLEASE GIVE US A CRACK AT EARNING YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!
**⚠California Proposition 65 Warning: Diesel engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.