1999-2003 FORD 7.3L POWER STROKE DIESEL INJECTION CONTROL PRESSURE (ICP) SENSOR
Many of the hard start and rough idle conditions seen on 7.3L Power Strokes are caused by a faulty ICP sensor. The ICP sensor is responsible for relaying signals to the PCM to tell the HPOP (High Pressure Oil Pump) how much pressure to create. Without adequate pressure, the injectors are unable to properly fire. This is a direct replacement ICP sensor for your stock unit that will hopefully result in an easy fix on your Power Stroke
- 1999-2002 FORD 7.3L POWER STROKE F SERIES TRUCKS WITH ENGINE SERIAL NUMBER (ESN) 661,974 TO 2,030,402
- 2000-2002 F650/F750 ESN #'S 1,026,248 TO END
- 2000-2002 EXCURSION ESN #'S 896,813 TO 2,030,402
- 1995-2003 E SERIES VANS ESN #'S 35,651 TO 2,030,402
- 1999-2005 INTERNATIONAL TRUCKS
FULLY COMPATIBLE MANUFACTURED TO OE SPECIFICATIONS FOR FIT, FORM, AND FUNCTION
>>PLEASE CHECK YEARS FOR 1994-1998 IF YOU HAVE A 1807329C92 OR F4TZ-9F838A AS THE SENSOR FOR THE EARLY MODEL IS DIFFERENT!
**California Proposition 65 Warning: Diesel engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.