2008-2010 FORD 6.4L POWER STROKE REMAN INJECTOR W/ NEW FUEL LINE - SET OF 8
***The Core Charge Acknowledgement Button must be ticked on before checkout. If it has not been acknowledged, Big Dawg Diesel will place your order on a temporary hold and call the phone number provided in the order to get a Debit or Credit card information to have on file for core charge. The Debit or Credit card left on file will not be charged unless core(s) are not returned within 30 days.***
THIS INJECTOR IS REMANUFACTURED USING BRAND NEW COMPONENTS.EACH INJECTOR INCLUDES ALL HARDWARE NECESSARY FOR INSTALLATION NEW O-RINGS & COPPER CRUSH WASHER
Vehicle Fitment -
- 2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke F-250 Super Duty
- 2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke F-350 Super Duty
- 2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke F-450 Super Duty
- 2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke F-550 Super Duty
CORE: Returned Cores MUST BE EXACTLY THE SAME Type Core for 100% Core Refund.
These Units Are Difficult to Source and it’s Vital to BDD to Get Cores Returned.
NO CORE CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- No Refunds For Physically Damage Cracked, Melted or Broken Body MUST BE A GOOD REBUILDABLE CORE.
- Visible Sings of Rust, Fire Damage, Water Damage, Excessive Force on Any and ALL PARTS
- Must Be Intact Just Like the One You Received! if Parts are Missing There Will Be NO CORE CREDIT ISSUED.
- Cores Must Be Returned Within 30 Days of Purchase Date for 100% REFUND.
- After 30 Days Core Will Be Prorated at the Rate of 25% Per Month
Returns on Stock Items Are Accepted Within 14 Days of Delivery.
All Returns Are Subject to a 20% Re-stocking fee.
All Returned Items Must Be Repacked and Returned With Invoice in Their Original Packaging for Protection.
The Customer is Responsible for any Damage that Occurs During Return Shipment. Packages being Returned Should Be Insured by you for your protection.
Returned Merchandise that is Damaged Upon Receipt Will not be Credited.
Customers are Responsible for the Initial Shipping Cost and all Return Shipping Costs. No Credits Are Issued on Shipping Costs.
**California Proposition 65 Warning: Diesel engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.