REMANUFACTURED OEM FUEL INJECTORS SET FOR 1985-1987 FORD TEMPO MERCURY TOPAZ 2.3L Vin X 0280150600
Any deterioration can lead to reduced fuel economy, weak acceleration, excessive exhaust emissions, hard starting, rough idle and poor gas mileage. Any irregularity in the flow of the Injectors Can Effect the entire engines management system.
This Fuel Injector TBI has been Remanufactured Tested Calibrated and Flow Matched for ASNU Equipment. These Injectors is Ready to Install with ALL-NEW internal Filters, O-Rings, Pintle Caps and Seals.
This Injectors May Different in Color Due to Adding New Parts During Refurbishment.
Please Use Part Numbers and Picture to Verify Application……
OEM # 0280150600, E43E-AC, 0280150606, 0280150053
PART# 21035, 821-16106
THIS INJECTOR ALSO FITS THE FOLLOWING FAMILY OF VEHICLES:
140ci 2.3L F/I Vin X (Base,GL,GLX,LX L)
140ci 2.3L F/I Vin X
- Returns on stock items are accepted within 14 days of delivery.
- All returns are subject to a 20% Re-stocking fee.
- All returned items must be repacked and returned with invoice in their original packaging for protection.
- The customer is responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipment. Packages being returned should be insured by you for your protection.
- Returned merchandise that is damaged upon receipt will not be credited.
- Customers are responsible for the initial shipping cost and all return shipping costs. No credits are issued on shipping costs.
Warranty: This item carries a 1-year warranty. All injectors and pumps under warranty will need to be sent in for testing. If there is fuel contamination found, the warranty is void. Improper installation or misapplication of products is not warranted by Big Dawg Diesel. The warranty is void if any pump or injector has been disassembled or tampered with. Big Dawg Diesel is not liable for any labor reimbursement. Each unit’s warranty will vary depending on the application and the unit itself. Each product description will list the life of the warranty. For further details on warranties, please visit our 'Shipping/Warranty' link found on the bottom of the page or from the home page. Please call or email us if you have any questions regarding our warranty process or if you have a unit for testing.
Feedback: We’ll Highly Appreciate your Positive Feedback!! If you are not Satisfied with your Purchase or are Service, Please Contact First we are here to Solve Any Kind of Issue and keep our Customers Happy.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm Visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov